[ddots-l] Re: Changing Real Time Effects Parameters in the Track Inspector

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:10:04 -0500

Justin, which effect plug-in is it?

So, when you're sitting on a parameter in the inspector, pressing the various value change hotkeys doesn't do anything?

Chris

At 09:12 PM 11/24/2010, you wrote:
Silly question for you all. I'd like to change some of the parameters of an audio effect I have patched into a track. I can see that there are specific parameters assigned to the plug in that are labelled input, output, gain, and what not. There seem to be no values to change in the actual inspector. I tried assigning them to knobs on my controller, but that doesn't seem to effect the parameters. What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help,
Justin

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe