[ddots-l] Re: Can't register my GMO1 plugin

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:08:13 -0400

What's the GMO1 plugin do?
Just curious.

At 06:44 AM 8/6/2006, you wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've tried and now bought the GMO1 Plug-in. In the mail with the registration code it says:

"Here is how to turn your trial version into a full version:

1. Download and Install the latest version of the plugin (if not already done).
2. Open up the plugin in your host.
3. Click on "About".
4. Click "Yes" to register now.
5. Browse to the key file and open it.

You are now registered. Click on the about icon and verify your registration details."

As I didn't succeed, I wrote back:

"I want to use GMO with sonar and sound forge. Now, maybe, I'm doing something wrong; however, I'm not prompted in the way you describe in your instruction. When I open the plug-in i just get the information screen telling me that my trial period has ended. The only Items to click on are OK and Cancel."

To this the answer was: "About" is on the user interface of the plug-in (editor with all controls) in the top right corner.

Now I hope someone here can help me. As well in sonar as in sound forge I'm prompted with the list of presets, and I just can't find what should be there as the Plug-in editor. And, of course, I did use directizer

Wolfgang