[ddots-l] Re: Cakewalk VS-700C V-Studio controler

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:02:16 -0500

So Phil: Are you saying that I don't need to do anything more than what I am already doing to protect my projects? Robert. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>

To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 9:13 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Cakewalk VS-700C V-Studio controler

Robert i have pretty much the same thing going on. I have drive c imaging itself automatically every week, mhy projects are coppied to another place and i may image my samples at some point but they are coppied as well. i have lost both and recovered.
all has been fine for quite some time and i can sleep in peace.