[ddots-l] Re: Caketalking Not Announcing Columns Like it Used To

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 17:29:48 -0700

I've reinstalled caketalking, and now that the columns are finally reading
correctly, I've run into yet another situation.  Now when I press CTRL+C, it
won't open the Copy Dialogue like it used to. Instead, it just says, "Copied
Selection To Clipboard". Then, when I press CTRL+V, instead of opening the
Paste Dialogue, it seems to paste the selection without saying anything. Is
there a way to fix this?