[ddots-l] Cake Talking 8.5

  • From: "Ivan Lopez" <ivanlop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:27:44 -0600

Good morning,
I am a new member to this list and have recently upgraded from Pro audio 9 to Sonar 8.5 Producer. I am emailing the list to get input from some of you who have started working with cake talking (CT) 8.5. I would like to know of any experiences good or bad you have had with the software. In case you need to know, I am working with a Dell laptop running Vista 64 bit, and have installed CT in a 32 bit environment. The processor is an Intel Core 2 professor, with 4 gigs, and 2.1 GHZ. I have also ordered the M Audio Ultra soundcard and Rapture softhsinth from Dancing Dots. I will also be working with the entire EMU Prodeious pack sound library (6 discs) in addition to the content that comes with Sonar 8.5 Producer. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Iván A. López
General Manager
Undergraduate Mentoring
  and Coaching, LLC

Cell: (505) 514-5883
Email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.umcs.us.com/

Making decisions to successfully complete your degree:
UMCS, LLC