[ddots-l] Cake Talking 7 documentation question

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 06:21:45 +0100

Hi all

Sorry if anyone's received this twice. I sent it about an hour ago, but it didn't seem to get sent...

I've just received my version of CakeTalking 7 for Sonar.

However, I'm still awaiting my copy of Sonar 7 from Amazon, it should be arriving on Tuesday.

Is there any way I can access to documentation and mannuals for CakeTalking so I can get a headstart for when Sonar arrives.

I tried installing the CakeTalking scripts, but it says I need Sonar & installing.

So, I downloaded the web trial, but then CakeTalking installer said I need the update for Sonar. I can't install the update because I haven't registered Sonar yet.

Any way round this, or have I just got to sit tight.

Many thanks in advance.

Darren
www.bigmixentertainment.co.uk/