[ddots-l] Re: CT for Sonar1 or 2x or not

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:12:33 -0400

which effects? and have you looked to see if other companies offer the same or similar plug-ins? Cakewalk are hardly the first to develop a channel strip plug-in for example.

At 10:26 AM 9/20/2012, you wrote:
Hi all, It's been at least three years since Sonar 8.5 has been released, so this brings up a question if a new version of CT will ever be on the table. I know that 8.5 still works, but with all the new effects that are out there with 1x is leaving us in the dust. Has anyone heard of any changes? If Cake Talking isn't the answer, then is anyone else working on scripts for 1x? I realize that post like this was visited a year ago, and it's that time again.
Next year, it will be someone else asking the big question.
James