[ddots-l] CT 8.5 installation problem

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:36:25 -0400

Sunflower

Hello.
I just installed CT 8.5 and find that the scripts don't work.
Here's the situation.
I installed the scripts to Jaws 8 using Sonar 8.3.1.
When I run Sonar, the scripts don't work and when I hit Insert Q, it says
default scripts.
I checked in my Jaws 8 folder and the scripts are nowhere to be found!
I also noticed that the triple A layouts are nowhere to be found in my Sonar 8
folder.
When I installed the scripts, I noticed that the list box for the version of
Sonar used was empty. Isn't  this part of the problem?
I uninstalled the CT 8 .0 scripts before doing the new install. Perhaps I
shouldn't have done this?
I tried reinstalling the CT 8.0 scripts but now it says this is an
unauthaurized version of the scripts.
Now, I'm completely screwed as neither scripts will work!!!
Please help quick.
Jean

Visitez mon site / Visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com

GIF image