[ddots-l] Re: CD labeler for the blind

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:27:57 -0800

I changed the subject. I think this is on-topic because I'm
going to suggest that Dancing Dots consider it, as well.

How about it, Bill?  Is this too far outside your offerings?

I agree with George. Even though a direct CD Burner/Printer
or Printer only is more expensive it is easier than trying
to get that doughnut to lay flat and straight, and I've seen
that some automobile CD players jam with a paper label.

Dave