[ddots-l] Re: Buying drumsets

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:11:29 -0500

Grover Pro Percussion, if you can afford Orchestral Quality drums, beautiful
finishes or so people say who've seen my BirdsEye Maple, and very warm
focused tone with lots of projection.

Nick

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:59:41 GMT, papermusic@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

   When we bought drums for our church, we looked high and low for a set
 that would look nice enough to sit next to the Altar, and have an
 intimate enough sound for the space. My recommendation would be Yamaha
 Stage Custom if the space is small and Yamaha Maple Custom for a larger
 Sanctuary. Try used music shops first as both these sets will be pricey
 (up to $3500 for the Maple Customs), but you will get outstanding
 quality for the price.

 Paper Music: Music Transcription and Consultation Services for the
 Blind & Visually Impaired.

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122:6)

 PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
 A number so private, you can make it public.
 http://www.privatephone.com

 ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject** If this link doesn't work
then send a message to:
 ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]