[ddots-l] Re: Buying drumsets

  • From: "papermusic@xxxxxxxxxxx" <papermusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:59:41 GMT

  When we bought drums for our church, we looked high and low for a set
that would look nice enough to sit next to the Altar, and have an
intimate enough sound for the space. My recommendation would be Yamaha
Stage Custom if the space is small and Yamaha Maple Custom for a larger
Sanctuary. Try used music shops first as both these sets will be pricey
(up to $3500 for the Maple Customs), but you will get outstanding
quality for the price.

Paper Music: Music Transcription and Consultation Services for the
Blind & Visually Impaired.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122:6)

** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]