[ddots-l] Re: Bus assignments in Sonar 5

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:28:06 +0100

MessageKevin, it doesn't disappear from the list.  As Sean explained, it's
still in the list.  It's just that if you have assigned that track to it then,
you won't actually see it in the list as it is already assigned.  Also, if you
look at the output of a track or, bus and it is showing as being assigned to
the master bus then, it is.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions
www.philmuir.com/