[ddots-l] Re: Burning CDs

  • From: Stacy Blackwell <stacy.blackwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:33:11 -0500

Todd, the other guy who posted might be correct that it is the fault of your
burner and not Sonar.  I'm not a techee.

I'm not at my DAW right now, but I know that I press Alt and arrow over to
Tools I think and then down arrow to the "CD Burner".  This is the CD Wizard.
Sometimes when I press Enter, nothing happens.  Sometimes when I press b,
nothing happens.  Sometimes it takes several attempts of either way before the
wizard appears.  If you've tried both of these ways and still get an error
message, then I can't respond to your problem.  But it will work, and JAWS
works well with it.

SLB

From: toddhoughton@xxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Burning CDs
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:10:53 -0700

Stacy. Thanks for your response. I have not used it before.
 When I try entering on the menu item in the Sonar folder I just get a message
that asks if I want to send an error report but doesn't go any further.