[ddots-l] Re: [Bulk] Re: CT 8.5 installation pain!

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:32:51 -0400

That's very clear Bryan! I just hoped it would had been made that clear from
the beginning.
Reading Bill's promotional post actually gave the impression that the CT 8.5
scripts would work on both version of Sonar .
Ferthremore, Bill's post mentionned that the loop construction view would be
accessible in both version which is not the case.
It's not available with CT 8.3.
And that was the main reason I bought the scripts update. So I'm a bit
disapointed!!!
But, anyway all is well now with the  install on my system except what I was
talking to you over the phone, i.e. the triple letter function.
Jean
In fact there was never any any mention of the CT 8.3 install.

Visitez mon site / Visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com