[ddots-l] Re: Brand new remix of an old 80s track

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 07:08:31 -0000

See my folliwng message about the corrected URL...

For quickness the correct URL is...

www.darrenhartland.com/songs.html

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia

----- Original Message ----- From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>