[ddots-l] Re: Boy I could sure use some help with this fatal error.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:47:23 +0100

I'm inclined to suggest you contact Sonar's tech support
people about this.

However, before you do, may I suggest you ensure that you
have applied all updates and patches to the version you
have.

It may (or may not) be something to do with the following,
which is the only reference I can find at Microsoft.  It may
have been fixed, hence the suggestion to fully update first.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/221685

George.