[ddots-l] Re: Bouncing finished projects to mp3 files

  • From: Son Kim <shk711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 20:27:59 -0700

Hi,
        I am a new subscriber here. Wanted to chime in and outline the steps
I used to distribute my recent song. Hope it helps.

1.      In sonar, select all the tracks you want to export.
2.      File export to wav.
3.      With the lame .dll in the ..\audacity\plugins folder, ope up
audacity and import the wav file you just exported.
4.      file, export, mp3, check the options and make sure it is the kbps you
want.
5.      Click ok, add in the details you want in the metadata, and click ok
again.

I am assuming that you are versed in terms of file paths, and menu
navigations. I also am assuming that you already have, or can install
and operate audacity.
GX