[ddots-l] Re: Big Big News!

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:47:04 -0500

That would work, but in this instance, she's not getting the email directly
from this guy's address, she's getting it through the DancingDots listserve
address as we all are. The only way to avoid them is to  block the Dancing
dots list, which is not what she wants. If you have outlook, you can create
a rule that deletes any messages that have this guys email in the from box,
not that is, but that contain, that way the line "From:
ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx onbehalf of blablabla" would be flagged, if
blablabla was what you told outlook to look for as part of the from line.
See my other msg for more details.

HTH, D!J!X!