[ddots-l] Re: Best Crossfade?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:46:22 -0400

You can adjust the length of the crossfades and where your audio clips start and end.

Yes you can most likely do everything they are doing in ProTools in Sonar. However, that question is pretty vague. You'll need to get specific about particular tasks to get specific help.

Are you using CakeTalking, so we can point you to relevant sections of the tutorial?

Chris

At 05:36 AM 10/12/2011, you wrote:
How would or could you make sure that the songs crossfade in to each other without loosing part of each of the songs? Thank you for any information that you might have. P.S. I'm taking a commercial music workshop class and i' m learning a lot even though pro tools is being used, is there a way that i could do some of or all of the same things that are discussed in class? Thank you for any information that you might have.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>