[ddots-l] Banding together for bfd!

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone, I'm calling to all blind musicians
engineers and producers everywhere!  As you probably
know F X-pansion's bfd sounds great, it's probably the
most real drum module ever!  Because it uses real
drums!  Now I believe that enough voices could really
make fxpansion get into motion of making bfd and guru
accessible to us.  Now my thing is will you join with
me in making our voice heard about these products.
I've submitted one e-mail but one voice can't do it
alone.  And I know there are some people on this list
who are connected with the nfb, AFB and ACB.  So there
it is, can we do this?  Can we make these products
accessible?  not only that, put some of your family
into it as well, your fiancees, girlfriends, wives,
husbands, etc.  the more the merrier!  Go to
www.fxpansion.com, and click on the support link, and
follow the steps to get to the inquiry area.
Thanks

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13