[ddots-l] BCF2000 for different usage

  • From: Haipeng Hu <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:26:37 +0800

Hello,
  I just bought BCF2000 and successfully set it to work with Sonar
using Mackie mode. It's great. But:
  1. Is there a complete emulation list for all possible functions?
Some things such as Dynamic in the bcf page of MDR is confusing me.
  2. If I want to assign or midi learn controls from vst instruments,
must I have to switch to native b-control mode and back to Mackie ?
This is not comfortable because I have to turn on and off the
controller frequently and also close Sonar frequently.

Regards
Haipeng