[ddots-l] Re: Audio dropouts while using soft synths.

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:23:43 -0400

Thanks Louis, I know I have only the first 8 inputs selected, not the adat or the other group, but are you saying there's a way to select just the first two? Just 1 and 2 of the motu? I don't have that going on.

http://www.gbrayton.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>