[ddots-l] Re: Attention Gord

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:14:50 -0400

Is it really going to take that long? I hate to have to say this, but that much support gets into online training which you would need to talk to Bill about because you would need to pay for it. If you just need me to answer a few questions in a few minutes, you can try and call me sometime during the week. Tomorrow may not be good because I'm getting a friend started writing a score in Lime.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>