[ddots-l] Re: Are the Toolbars Accessible?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:16:53 -0500

You just want to make sure they are enabled.  GO to the view menu (alt v) and
up arrow a couple of times to the "toolbars option.  Press enter.  You should
be able to tab through a list of all the available toolbars and their
checked/unchecked state should be spoken by jaws.  Of course, reinstalling cake
talking will set it all up for you the way it is supposed to be.
Gord