[ddots-l] Re: Anyone know about Pro Tools 9?

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:35:39 -0500

The accessibility support has not changed between 8.04 and 9. That is to say,
there is accessibility for the essentials only, and in a cryptic way.

Bryan

From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/11/2010 12:29

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone knows how much more accessibility we have with Pro
Tools 9? Everyone at my school is freaking out because it's so amazing, so I'm
wondering if I should join them...
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out