[ddots-l] Re: : Am i in over my head

  • From: "Jason" <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:32:34 -0500

Thank you but that is the problem in of it's self. I would say most if not all of the jargon does not make sense to me. Is there an intro to sound book, website, or something where I could learn what perimeters or basically anything else discussed is. Even the titles of the different lessons mean nothing to me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Lansink" <Clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jason" <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:31:30 -0500

I have all the stuff I need. I have cake talking but I don't always
understand the jargon within even the lessons. I'm a musician not a sound
person. Anyway I can get the terms in the lessons defined as to what they
are and why I would need to do them?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>