[ddots-l] Re: All is well. Video restored.

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:49:48 +0100

Hi Stacy,

I'm Pleased you got it sorted.

I too don't let anyone touch my Music Computer unless I know they really know what they are doing.

I had my Computer built for me as I haven't a clue when it comes to Computers.

I dread a situation occurring like the one you had, I'm really pleased you managed to sort it and love the amount of I T support there is on this forum.

Steve W

----- Original Message ----- From: <blusk@xxxxxxxxxxx>