[ddots-l] Re: All is well. Video restored.

  • From: <blusk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 7:23:10 -0700

Hello, Stacy.  I'm glad everything worked out for you.  This was one of those
mysterious things that seem to work out without us knowing how.  All I can say
is that God heard my prayer for you yesterday and answered.  Praise the Lord!
Glad to know everything's fine.

God bless you.

Bobby Lusk.

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or