[ddots-l] Re: Alesis Multimix 8 Firewire locking up Sonar 5

  • From: "Juan Mojena" <jmoj46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:56:50 -0400

Hi William

I have the PC sounds coming from the computer's sound card.  I use a triple
talk USB for Jaws and Sonar has its audio settings set to the multimix with
ASIO.  So, before I have to return the multimix firewire 8, do you or anyone
else have any other suggestions.   I had a talk with Cakewalk tech support and
they said that their are problems with the multimix and Sonar in general.
I tried to download the latest drivers from Alesis but I find that web-site
confusing.

Thanks for your response
Juan