[ddots-l] Re: Addictive drummer and tuning drums

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:31:56 -0700

That's the point... You can't tune each drum separately with the HSC set. Didn't I say that? You can only tune the whole kit. Keep in mind, this is with the HSC sets, you can tune each kit piece with sighted assistance... Superior sounds better than session drummer does any day, but for me, some of the key features are missing in the HSC sets.

Shawn Brock
----- Original Message ----- From: <ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, September 18, 2011 11:29 pm
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi sean. You can actually tune individual drums in superior drummer. In
phil's latest hsc update he made the tuning available. You 1st select the
kit piece and then tune it. The only disadvantage is that not all libraries
can be tuned. You say you can access many parameters of addictive drums in
the synth rack. What exactly are those parameters? Can you have addictive
drums output to multi track so that you can insert your own effects in
sonar? Could you perhaps create an audio demo of you working with the plugin
so that some of us can listen to exactly what you can access? I ask this
because there's no demo available to download for testing. For the price the
quality is totally awesome.
Kind regards
Len viljoen

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe