[ddots-l] Re: Accessible keyboards?

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:16:57 -0600

Thanks!  I'm laughing my ass off...  Actually, it's some mutation of my
formerly screaming radical self, having played both sides of the political
spectrum prior
to college the extreme right, then, in college and after the extreme left,
finally, after exposure to engineer types, having transformed into someone who
tries
desperately to respond to life as a vast and complex engineering problem to
which one tries to sole one part after another systematically..

Nick

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:04:38 -0700, Sean A. Cummins wrote:

 Dear Nick,

 I never knew just how much you remind me of Mr. Data from Star Trek until I
 red your dissertations over the last few email volleys!

 Keep up the good work bro!!  Smile!!

 Sean