[ddots-l] Re: Accessible keyboards?

  • From: "Nicaise D" <nicaise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:45:50 -0800

Speaking of accessible music stuff, i.e. accessible keyboard,  I would like
to invite those of you who are interested in joining me so that we can
collectively, as blind musicians recognize Mr. David Pinto for his enormous
contribution in making both Sonar / Cakewalk and Sibelius accessible through
direct intervention with developers of these products,  his amazing scripts
and very elaborated tutorials. I don't know about you guys, but I certainly
don't know where I would be today, musically speaking without being able to
access
Sonar / Cakewalk and Sibelius.  So if you are interested join me off-list:
nicaise@xxxxxxx so that we can brainstorm  on how we want to organize this.
I have some ideas but I would like to hear yours.
What sets David apart is that he has single handedly taken on these
challenges so that we can be out there competing and not left behind in this
universe of digital and virtual music stuff.
It's time we say thanks and send our encouragements to Mr. Pinto!

Thanks,

Nicaise