[ddots-l] Re: Accessible keyboards?

  • From: omar binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:01:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm thinking that if we are all serious about pursuing
this project, then a potential PDA device would be
more practical. If we were to use a laptop on stage
for this kind of thing, then we may as well use sonar
to access everything like we do in the studio.

--- Tim Burgess <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd use a laptop although I suppose there's
> potential in the rise of
> accessible PDA devices - haven't seen a MIDI
> interface for one of those yet,
> though.

=== message truncated ===

Omar Binno

" Everything is possible; it's just that the impossible things take a little
longer to figure out!"
- Author Unknown