[ddots-l] Re: Accessible Plugins for Sidechain Compression (Ducking)

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:55:22 -0500

Hi, Annabelle,

It's Bill from Dancing Dots.

Check under Start Menu
Programs
CakeTalking for SONAR
Tutorials

You should find shortcuts to open specific documents in that tutorial
folder.  As you will see, their is also a setup folder with many helpful
documents for setting up and configuring CakeTalking to work optimally.

Happy reading!

As always, thank you for your business and support.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com