[ddots-l] Accessible Digital player (for backings)

  • From: "Jeanette Contant-Galitello" <jeanette@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:28:02 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone know of any accessible portable cd or MP3 players? I am partially sighted and am a full time professional singer/performer with my husband. My husband operates our Archos Jukebox which has our backings on it. I tell him which song I would like to play and he then lines it up.

I would like to be able to find a device which I could use for gigs that I do on my own. I would really appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Of course, I would prefer to have at least CD quality as well.

Many thanks,
Jeanette
www.kiskadee.net