[ddots-l] Accessibility of Omnisphere

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:02:09 +0100

Hi folks.

I know this has been raised before, but I'd rather make sure I know all the facts before I spend any money.

I'm using Atmosphere at the moment and have access to all voices using the Jaws cursor.

How accessible is Omnisphere in terms of accessing all voices.

For example, in Atmosphere, you left click on patch selection and it opens up a context menu that is a treeview type list, very good for accessing voices.

Any comments from direct experience would be really appreciated.

Cheers
Darren