[ddots-l] Re: Accessibility for the Blind

  • From: "daviddobler" <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:41:38 -0700

That isn't the main idea of this patision. I strongly feel if we can get a company like Digi Design involved then we can get Mark of the Unicorn and Then for Though of Who still use a Mac All of us will have more Of a chois. I think this patision is importand enough because as you know, Much of the recording studios still use Pro tools. I get calls from clients and their first question to me is, "Do you have Pro tools?" The truth is I would have lost some of my clients if I didn't use Pro Tools. I don't see it as a"bius as much as a chance to get the market expanded for more chois. The more we can get these companys awareness of the need for accessibility, for the Blind and Parshly Blind, The easier it will be one dayfor all of us. I'm glad that Sonar works so well for you and That you are able to take your place in the work force. IT's a big step for a person to learn any of these programs. So lets not wory about bius as much helping one another.
Thank you for taking the time for this patision.
Sincerely
David Dobler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>