[ddots-l] Re: AW: Re: Is a sempler useble for blind people?

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:08:41 +0100

Hi! I am very keen to develop music using samplers. So far I have had to use my bad quality mono sampler on my keyboard. Can you explain how to get my wave files in to the SFZ format. I would be emencely greatful if you could help with this as I have been trying to trigger waves or convert to midi for ages.