[ddots-l] Re: AW: Re: Is a sempler useble for blind people?

  • From: "David Eagle" <deagle_889@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 03:20:48 +0100

There seems to be a free version as well as a demo version which has more features apparently. It doesn't seem to be advertised very clearly but the full version is DXI and the free is VST. As a result, I will have to finally reinstall my VST adapter because it seems to have broken, then I shall be sampling like a maniac. Yehhhh!

David Eagle
www.soundclick.com/davideagle
----- Original Message ----- From: "DJX" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>