[ddots-l] AW: Re: Is a sempler useble for blind people?

  • From: "Patrick Schuppe" <p.schuppe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 05:23:30 +0200

Hi all,
First many thanks for the answers:-)
I will use the samplers  for creating and manuplating sounds or my own
sounds. I will also use it to create new samplers  (for example pitch a
voice ) or put trance drum loops in and change their oktaves and so on and
so on:-) I think as time goes by I will find out what I exaktly need. I
think its very interessting that Sonar 5 will have a sampler that should be
accessible for us blind users. I hope it realy is and can help me to create
what I need.

If someone has more information then I would like to know it.

Best regards from Germany,
Patrick Schuppe