[ddots-l] Re: A question about saving project

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:21:59 -0600

Have a dummy track of MIDI.  Make a note of the MBT of the last event of all
your audio tracks.  Make a MIDI event two bars later than the last audio
event.
Mix down all audio tracks selecting from beginning to end of project.  Don't
make an audio track of your dummy MIDI track.  You should be fine.
K.