[ddots-l] A few questions

  • From: "Mario Markovina" <mariomarkovina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dancing dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:59:19 +0100

    Hi Brian!

First off all, I want to thank you for the great presentation that you made. It
is really helpfull, but I have a few questions

1. At the end of the presentation you told that we must have at least Jaws 12
if we want to use Sonar with windows 7. I have Jaws 11, and I know that it can
work with windows 7 because dvd contains 32 and 64 bit versions. I am
considering to  buy a new machine with Windows 7 running on it, so do I have to
buy Jaws 12 to work with Sonar and Caketalking scripts, or it can work with
Jaws 11?

2. Can you tell me which controll surface do you use. I am considering to buy
alesis master control. My friend is using that unit, but he is sighted person.

3. I installed Sonar on my old machine, what do I need to do to uninstall it?
Do I have to unregister Sonar or other components first? There is no
instructions for uninstalling in caketalking tutorials.

4. At the end of your presentation you told that it is possible to arrange one
to one training. Can you tell me how much will something like that cost? Is it
possible to contact you on skype for possible questions that I might have in
future, and how much do you charge for that kind of service?

Thank        s in advance!

Mario