[ddots-l] A GREAT SHORT VIDEO ON GUITAR VIBRATO

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag-ex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:00:46 -0400

I decided to contribute to online guitar instructor, musician, and author Levi Clay's Patrion page. I requested that he clear something up for me, by trying to explain, as clearly as possible how to accomplish fretting hand pivot type vibrato on guitar. Here's the excelent video he made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9kM0dld6Fs&feature=youtu.be&a=

Chris

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq or
and in the Subject line type