[ddots-l] Re: 88 key midi controler

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 05:20:40 -0700

I record on the Moteef, and Sonar. I love it!
both serve me well.
I just cant' get the song mode part down to put it all in to one song. when i try, nothing seams to play after i'm done.

Dominique: Writing via Thunderbird in Vinux.

On 09/26/2010 12:50 AM, Blake Hardin wrote:
dang, just when i thought of selling my motif for a midi controler and
to buy a control serface for sonar someone says there using it as a
midi controler haha. I can't decide if i wanna sell it or not. I don't
use the enternal sounds of it that much.

On 9/26/10, Tommy Win<tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I use Yamaha Motif XS 7. It's a 76 Keys. It's work very good with Sonar.