[ddots-l] Re: 32 or 64-bit Sonar?

  • From: Michael C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 18:34:28 -0400

Hi Phil, its Mike c, I'm having a slight problem with my saa fire
When I use the hot spots and let say I go to the first input, I lock the mouse on the volume control, and bring it all the way to to +6. For some strange reason I can't gring down the volume, and Jaws still reports that I'm at +6.
Any way in which I can fix this?

-----Original Message----- From: Phil Muir
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:01 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: 32 or 64-bit Sonar?

Not good.  Try changing the driver firewire latency I think it's called from
long to short in the settings menu.  Note: when doing this make sure Sonar
and all other applications that use drivers are not active or, you won't be
able to access those settings.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021