[ddots-l] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:44:05 -0500

Dimension pro and Pentagon so far.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gordon Kent
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:54 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: 2 questions

  Hello Peter:
  I have never had a problem with missing notes when freezing synths.  What
synths are you freezing?  Now as far as the meter reading problems go,
unfortunately the function is not perferct.  This should improve in ct7.  Try
moving up and then back down to the track whose meters you are trying to read.
  GOrd