[ddots-l] 2 questions

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:36:34 -0500

Hello,

When I export my audio files as wav from sonar, some of the files exported as
one wav file, and others just recently started exporting with the individual
audio instrument tracks also. I deleted these instrument tracks out of my sonar
audio folder, and now when I open that file, I get a "missing audio" message.
However, when I open the other files that exported everything as one wav file,
the file works fine. My first question is, why did some of the files also
export the individual instrument audio tracks? Second, how come I can't open
the wav file in sonar? I go to the "open with" sub menu, and sonar isn't an
option to open the file with. When I try to add Sonar as one of the programs to
open the wav file with, it doesn't get added.

Thanks for any help.

Omar Binno

www.omarbinno.com