[ddots-l] Re: 0 dB or higher?

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:28:28 -0500

Here's the info.
http://store.cakewalk.com/b2cus/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=10-CWBE1.00-20E

Omar Binno

AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1
Website: www.omarbinno.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Christer
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:20 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: 0 dB or higher?

  Who makes Boost 11?

  Cheers

  Mike

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Mike C
    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:22 PM

    hey there what you need to do is the following.  There is a plug in called
Boost11
      you need to insert this as your master bus, and route all of your tracks
to this.  In the boost11 plugin you will find several presets which you can
adjust to make sure that your mix sounds great.  This is just one option you
could do, the other is to normalize your mix by running it through sound forge.
 However the boost11 plugin does work well for most mixes.  But in the long run
you might be better off getting Soundforge to complete your final mixes.  Its
not an expensive program, and is definatly worth it.