[dd-announcement] Dancing Dots at RNIB London and Sight City, Frankfurt, Germany

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:19:21 -0400

Dear All,

Next week, I will be demonstrating the newest product from Dancing Dots, The
Lime Lighter low vision electronic music stand,  at the open day at RNIB in
London on April 26 (see detail below) and at the annual Sight City
exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany, April 28-30.  Of course, I'll also be
showing our accessible braille and speech-based solutions for blind
musicians.

I hope to meet some of you at these events.  See
www.DancingDots.com/limelighter for details on our new revolutionary
solution for helping people with low vision to read conventional print music
notation with magnification.

RNIB Open Day, April 26, 2010

A day for partially sighted musicians of all ages and those with whom they
share music-making, focusing on modified stave notation (MSN). Experts from
the UK and USA will be on hand to answer your questions, show you how you
can produce MSN to suit your own needs, and offer general advice on making
music, whether for pleasure, study or work. There will even be the
opportunity to make music, so do bring an instrument if you wish!

.Date: 26 April 2010, 2pm to 6.30pm
.Venue: Rooms 5 and 6, RNIB, 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE

For further information, please contact the Music Advisory Service. Email
mas@xxxxxxxxxxx or telephone 020 7388 1266.
See:
http://www.rnib.org.uk/livingwithsightloss/leisureculture/music/musicevents/
Pages/music_events_calendar.aspx

Sight City 2010

Dancing Dots will be demonstrating the latest in accessible music technology
in Stand A-4 along with our German distributor, ProTak.  See
www.sightcity.de for details.  The exhibition runs from April 28 through the
30TH.

Regards,
Bill