[dbsec] Peta Elms is out of the office.

  • From: Peta_Elms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dbsec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:00:28 +1000

I will be out of the office starting  15/08/2007 and will not return until
20/08/2007.

If you require Database Assistance, please contact a Robbie Cook.
Otherwise, I shall reply to your message as soon as possible when I return.

Regards

Peta.

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you
have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by
return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.